To citizens who wish to receive
periodic messages from city hall, please email your name, home address
and preferred email address to the
Emergency Notification System
If you would like to receive valuable information anytime about local emergencies, then you should sign up your cell phone number now. Residents who sign up can be notified of emergencies such as: HazMat incidents, missing persons, evacuations, dangerous persons, and shelter-in-place notifications.
Latest City News & Notices
- Regular City Council Meeting - July 22, 2014 - Agenda - Supplemental Agenda
- Budget Workshop - July 23, 2014 - Agenda
- The City of Hunters Creek Village is currently working with Harris County to update the county’s All-Hazard Mitigation Plan.
This plan gives jurisdictions and agencies within the county the opportunity to suggest and implement solutions to existing disaster vulnerabilities. Participation in the plan also allows Hunters Creek Village to maintain eligibility for Hazard Mitigation Assistance grant programs.
The plan is open for public comment from Monday, July 14, 2014 through Friday, July 25, 2014. The City of Hunters Creek Village invites residents to contribute their thoughts by reviewing the All-Hazard Mitigation Plan at http://www.hcoem.org/documents/20140611HCLMPDraftPR2.pdf and providing their feedback by completing a brief survey at http://www.readyharris.org/go/survey/1829/1823/.
The plan can also be reviewed in person at Houston TranStar, 6922 Katy Road, Houston, TX 77024. Comments may be submitted to Harris County Office of Emergency Management, 6922 Katy Road, Houston, TX 77024.
- Report Street Light Outages
- Hedwig Road Construction – PPV
- FY 2013 Property Tax Rates
- Joint Press Release Regarding Soldiers Creek Relief Project - Release
- Notice of Tax Revenue Increase - Notice
- Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Increase - Notice - 2012 Property Tax Rates
- Property taxes for the City of Hunters Creek Village are incorporated with statements from Spring Branch Independent School District. Please click here to go to SBISD Tax Home Page to view and pay your city taxes.
- FY2014 Budget
- FY2013 Budget
- FY2012 Budget
- FY2011 Budget
- Texas Landowner's Bill of Rights
City Council Meetings - Every Fourth Tuesday of the month at 6 p.m.
Board of Adjustment - Every Fourth Monday of the month at 7 p.m.
Planning & Zoning Committee - Every First Monday of the month at 7 p.m.